DA TOKIO A PALAU
Fly to Palau from JPY 57,610*Round-trip fares
Booking Class | V
Reservations | Reservation for all sectors must be confirmed at time of purchase. Waitlisting not permitted
Purchase & Ticketing | Ticketing must be completed within 3 days after booking or 14 days prior to departure, whichever comes earlier.
Ticketing required at the same time of booking if booked on delta.com
Minimum Stay / Maximum Stay | 2 days / 10 days
Applicable Airlines | Delta Air Lines
Child/Infant discount | Child: 100% of adult fare
Infant: 10% of adult fare
Stopover | None
Combination | Permitted combination with T/U/L/Q/H/M fares governed by RULE HMTR or X fare governed by RULE HMTN
Changes | Not Permitted
Refunds | Not refundable
Upgrade | Not Permitted
Date of Travel
All-in Fares RT (weekday)
April 1 - April 27,
From Tokyo: Saturday - Thusday
From Tokyo: Friday
From Tokyo: PM
From Palau: AM
Permitted noon to 11:59pm Mon/Tue/Wed/Thu/Sat/Sun on the first international sector.
Permitted 12am to 10:59am Mon/Tue/Wed/Thu/Fri/Sat departure of the last international sector.
Permitted noon to 11:59pm Friday on the first international sector.
Permitted 12am to 10:59am Sunday departure of the last international sector.
Weekend Surcharge: Apply JPY3,000 for outbound travel on Fri
Weekend Surcharge: Apply JPY3,000 for inbound travel on Sun
- Travel must be via any DL and DL Connection operated flights; transpacific sectors must be via Delta Air Lines.
- A portion of travel for some itineraries may be on the Delta Connection® carriers: Compass Airlines, Endeavor Air, Inc., ExpressJet Airlines, Inc., GoJet Airlines, Shuttle America, and SkyWest; Delta Shuttle® carriers: Shuttle America and Compass Airlines.
- Fares shown are based on round-trip purchase in Main Cabin and are accurate as per date of publishing. There may be currency flunctuation.
- Tickets must be booked and purchased in designated Main Cabin: V Class by May 17, 2017.
- Must be ticketed at the same time of booking if booked on delta.com
- The number of seats available for this promotion will be limited and the promotional fares are subject to seat availability.
- For Main Cabin, outbound travel between April 1 - April 27, 2017, May 4 - May 31, 2017.
- Blackout dates: Not permitted Inbound travel between May 3 - May 7, 2017.
- The minimum stay requirement is 2 days and the maximum stay requirement is 10 days.
- Changes of dates of flights are not permitted. Ticket is non refundable.
- Stopovers are not permitted
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional fares.
- These fares are eligible for mileage accrual. Please provide your frequent flyer program number when making reservation or at check-in. Fares are not eligible for upgrades with miles from SkyMiles or with any other alliance frequent flyer programs and upgrade certificates.
- Other restrictions may apply.
- JPY 3,000 in each way required for useage of flight(s) operated for week-end.
- Delta has the final authority in the interpretation of these rules.